Taught by Allie Burbrink using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Apr 9-May 28 (ex. 4/23, 5/7, 5/14) 1-5PM
NOTE: Class will meet 2-4pm on Easter Sunday (April 16)
Allie's students say:
"Allie does a great job simplifying things for me to understand and she's a true inspiration."
"She is encouraging and knowledgable. Within minutes, she will make you feel like a rock star, and before too long, she'll help you sound like one too."
"You always made class fun and entertaining, and were always motivating. (former seventh grade student)"
"She's very flexible and can cater to different types of learners."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($125 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)