Taught by Bob Altschuler using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Apr 10-May 8 6-9PM
BASS PLAYERS! Sign up now and receive a $25 discount!
Bob's students say:
"Bob combines extraordinary talent with compassionate regard for the beginning student- a rare quality."
"Bob has a natural gift for teaching a person of any age."
"I liked Bob's caring and encouraging attitude and excellent, systematic teaching."
"The encouragement and motivation this class has provided has been nothing short of remarkable."
"Great job of making jamming skills accessible."
"This was a great class. Thanks for encouraging all of us and creating such a positive learning environment."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($110 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)