Taught by Barry Mitterhoff using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Apr 3-May 22 7-9:30PM
Class is currently full, but you can join the waitlist (see below).
Barry's students say:
"He's a great teacher, patient, encouraging and easy to learn from."
"He takes a genuine interest in seeing you develop."
"Barry particularly impressed me with his ability to put his students at ease in a group with such a wide range of skill levels."
"Exceptional in his patience, true interest in students individually, supportive and encouraging. He is a virtuoso, dedicated to music. Anyone who even has a chance to be his student, should grab it!"
"His personal style is warm, welcoming, gracious to a fault and he's got a great sense of humor. I've never had a teacher that offers genuine encouragement as abundantly and sincerely as Barry does."
Join the waitlist and we'll contact you when a spot opens.
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)