Taught by Harry Gambrill using the Wernick Method*
Wednesdays, Jan 25-Mar 15 6:30-9PM
Harry's students say:
"Harry is an excellent teacher. He exudes a true love for bluegrass music."
"Great class...very challenging, but fun!"
"Harry was a helpful and encouraging teacher, even though I am a rank beginner."
"A wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Harry's class to anyone trying to learn the basics of bluegrass jamming."
"I wish I had known of this course years ago. It was that good and that beneficial!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($145 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)