Taught by Heidi Olsen using the Wernick Method*
Friday-Sunday, Sep 1-3
Woodstown, NJ (15mi east of Wilmington, DE)
Fri 10AM-Noon • Sat 10AM-Noon • Sun 10AM-Noon
$70 in advance • $75 on site • $30 single session
(festival admission also required)
Heidi's students say:
"I never enjoyed playing or practicing until Heidi made it click for me!"
"If it wasn't for Heidi, I don't think I would even be playing bluegrass music."
"Learning with Heidi has allowed me to develop the confidence to play out with others -- a dream I had all but forgotten."
"Heidi is very enthusiastic, supportive, and encouraging. She makes you smile!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$70 in advance (festival admission also required)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)