Taught by John David using the Wernick Method*
Friday-Sunday, Jun 16-18
Fri 4-6PM • Sat 10AM-Noon • Sun 10AM-Noon
$75 in advance • $85 on site • $35 single session
(festival admission also required)
John's students say:
"The atmosphere at the jam workshop made everyone, beginners and experienced alike, feel welcome and comfortable."
"I was surprised at how much I learned and how quickly."
"John made me (and everyone) feel at ease, created a fun atmosphere."
"John's explanations are excellent and easy to follow."
"Had lessons from several teachers in the area---John has been easily the best"
"He showed me simple ways to get around roadblocks that had frustrated me for a long time"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$75 in advance (festival admission also required)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)