Taught by Jon Peik using the Wernick Method*
Saturday, Sep 16 9AM-4PM
Jon's students say:
"Jon inspired confidence in even this faint-at-heart beginning jammer!"
"The consummate teacher. He is supportive and encouraging; instruction and information that is easily understood in a relaxing and comfortable manner."
"Jon Peik knows bluegrass, knows how to teach, and is always ready with a smile and a word of encouragement."
"Jon kept us at ease with his sense of humor and his encouragement, while boiling down bluegrass technique into easily understood examples."
"What I liked best about Jon's teaching style is he always gave specific positive reinforcement. . . nudging me toward new skills, like singing and playing breaks."
"Jon's gentle and supportive teaching style gave me the courage to play with others, improving both my playing and my confidence--not to mention it is great fun!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$30 payment holds your spot! ($45 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)