Taught by Kevin Slick using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Mar 5-Apr 9 3-5:30PM
Kevin's students say:
"Kevin has boundless energy and a vast knowledge of music and music history which he shares with students."
"Kevin weaves the magic and mystery of learning into an exciting learning experience."
"A consistently caring, warm and engaging atmosphere."
"Kevin's personal warmth and experienced musicianship, as well as his "teacher's heart" makes him a valued part of the Wernick Method system. (Pete Wernick)"
"I'm impressed by his perceptiveness, intelligence and ability to tailor how he teaches to whoever he is teaching."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($100 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)