Taught by Larry Kernagis using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Sep 10-Nov 19 (ex. 9/17, 10/8, 10/15) 2:30-5PM
The Station Inn
Returning students pay only $190!
Larry's students say:
"Larry was an excellent instructor. Patient and kind, he brought the music to life and gave me the tools to do the same."
"Larry encouraged us to try and get beyond our fears and try different things. He is very patient."
"When I was young I was a classically trained violinist, but Larry taught me to play music with the other half of my brain...It's been a great experience."
"I really feel like I improved and am now able to jam with almost anyone."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($150 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)