Taught by Lynn Young using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Oct 15-Dec 3 2-5PM
Former Wernick Method students pay only $150! Under 18yr pay only $125, or $100 each for two or more from same family
Lynn's students say:
"The perfect person to teach a class like this."
"Lynn is always so upbeat and he knows what he is talking about."
"Lynn is patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and experienced."
"He did an outstanding job!"
"It was just SO FUN!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)