Taught by Pete Wernick using the Wernick Method*
Friday-Saturday, Sep 29-30
Fri 10AM-Noon • Sat 10AM-Noon
Pre-registration recommended, to get class prep materials
Assisted by Gilbert Nelson and other Wernick Method teachers.
Pete's students say:
"Made learning so easy and so much fun!"
"Gently, but persistently, pushed each of us a little beyond our abilities."
"I have been waiting to start playing real bluegrass with people for quite a while, and now I can!"
"Honest and well thought out teaching style."
"It was the catalyst for motivation and improvement in everyone’s playing. I’d recommend it for anyone."
"It opened me up to a whole new experience and will help raise my playing to a whole new level."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
Sign me up!
Once we receive your registration, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)