Taught by Sue Custer using the Wernick Method*
Friday-Saturday, Mar 3-4
Fri 7-10PM • Sat 9AM-5PM
Sue's students say:
"Sue does a great job of making learning an instrument fun. She brings the instruction down to the student's age level and their ability. She stays positive and is very encouraging."
"Sue is very patient and creative and has aroused our son's curiosity about music."
"Because Sue's lessons are fun and I am learning new techniques--different from my previous "violin" lessons--I find I'm practicing more and enjoying it immensely!"
"Sue has patiently helped me work through my timing issues and I am starting to produce more smooth, connected music!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$40 payment holds your spot! ($40 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)