Taught by Scott Wilkins using the Wernick Method*
Saturday-Sunday, Dec 2-3
Sat 10AM-5:30PM • Sun 11AM-4PM
Returning Wernick Method students pay only $115!
Scott's students say:
"Scott makes it fun to learn. He got me jamming in no time. Best teacher ever."
"Mr. W's world is music and his enthusiasm is contagious. He always is fun and he has taught us so much."
"Scott is mister mandolinman sharing his love of music. I couldn't believe I was jamming right away and I love it. 'Hey, We're Jammin'!'"
"He's patient and fun. Easy learning. Now I'm a picker."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($75 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)