Taught by Alan Epstein using the Wernick Method*
Tuesdays, Mar 20-Apr 17 6-9PM
Class is currently full, but you can join the waitlist (see below).
Alan's students say:
"One of the best group experiences I've ever had!"
"It was informative and fun, exactly what I hoped for!"
"It was great! Everyone got to play -- very democratic."
"Alan has great skill in using individual student's capabilities as a tool to help everyone progress. He provides constant feedback on progress and techniques, and provides practice suggestions to improve playing abilities."
"Alan was confident, relaxed, encouraging. Couldn't ask for better."
"Really fun, and I learned a lot in a short time."
"Alan has such a great manner in his presentation and explanation. He pushes to get the most out of everybody."
"Learned what bluegrass jamming was about."
Join the waitlist and we'll contact you when a spot opens.
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)