Taught by Art Hansen using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Nov 4-Dec 9 (ex. 11/25) 1-5PM
Art's students say:
"Art's instruction has taken me to the next level. I really appreciate his patience, good playing, and teaching style."
"He is very skilled at helping in a fun and laid back environment."
"Nice guy, great teacher."
"I'd say Art can teach anyone of any age. He definitely knows his stuff!"
"He's fun, knowledgeable, and very patient. Art reacts to any struggle that I may encounter, making it much more satisfying to learn."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)