Taught by Andy Lentz using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Oct 16-Dec 4 6:30-9PM
Near Fruitvale Ave and E 27th St, ample parking
BASS PLAYERS! Sign up now and get a 50% discount!
Andy's students say:
"As instructor for my daughter, he was encouraging, patient and got results."
"Andy's workshop was amazing... a group with all different levels but he made us all feel equal. His excitement carried over. He was extremely patient which helped me relax and enjoy the class more."
"Andy inspired me to play more, practice harder, and become a better player."
"Andy is extremely patient with new students, it was very easy to begin learning with him. He has a natural way of providing feedback, very friendly and encouraging."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($190 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)