Taught by Chad Fisher using the Wernick Method*
Friday, Jun 22 2-6PM
Assisted by KC Groves, Mike Fritz, Doug Crowl, and Jens Davis
Chad's students say:
"Chad works especially well with children and beginners, introducing them to acoustic music in an enjoyable, hands-on environment."
"We think the world of Chad and his teaching. We know he has made a significant impact on our son and many other students."
"Chad has helped me grow more than I could imagine throughout my musical journey. I can never say enough positive things about how much he cares and does for his students."
"Chad has an uncanny ability to keep young children interested in what they are working on and inspire them to grow as musicians."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$40 payment holds your spot!
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)