Taught by Devitt Feeley using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Jan 7-Feb 4 1-5PM
Devitt's students say:
"Devitt's enthusiasm was infectious which made the workshop that much more fun!"
"He is not only knowledgable about the instruments, he encouraged us to sing, and taught us the importance of that in bluegrass music."
"Devitt's jam classes have definitely made me a better mandolin player"
"Being a nervous beginner, Devitt made me feel relaxed."
"Devitt's understanding of the instruments' roles in bluegrass music helped us learn to jam and have fun."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)