Taught by Dan Whitener using the Wernick Method*
Saturday-Sunday, May 12-13
Sat 10AM-5PM • Sun 10AM-5PM
Class located near Tenleytown Red Line Metro station
Dan's students say:
"I found Dan very encouraging, patient, and helpful. It was a wonderful experience."
"Dan was thorough and had great, specific tips and suggestions for each of the jammers."
"Amazing. Dan was a great teacher and very encouraging. I'd seek out another class run by Dan at anytime."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($100 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)