Taught by Gilbert Nelson using the Wernick Method*
Saturday, Feb 3
Tuition: FREE! Open to festival attendees
Gilbert's students say:
"I highly recommend the class and would do it again in a heart beat."
"Thanks for the help and confidence I received, letting me feel I could do this."
"He made everyone feel welcome and important to the success of the group."
"Why didn't someone explain these things to me before?"
"Gilbert and Leigh, you have empowered me this weekend . . . I'll have you to thank the rest of my life."
"I can count on one hand the master teachers I've known and Gilbert is one of them."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
Class is FREE! (festival admission required)
Sign me up!
Once you've signed up, we'll contact you with class preparation info.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)