Taught by Graham Sones using the Wernick Method*
Sundays (& Friday), Apr 15-May 11
Graham's students say:
"I give Graham high marks for patience. I'm happy to recommend him to anyone interested in learning from a real expert."
"Graham has great teaching skills. He keeps it fun."
"I've learned from many teachers, and Graham is among the best. He is patient, forgiving, and inspiring which makes it easy to learn and fun."
"Graham was very solicitous of our needs and very willing to accommodate everyone."
"This is a very necessary element to link me from solo instruction and the woodshed to playing in a jam. Jams are scary and this course helps a lot."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)