Taught by John Holenko & Hazel Ketchum using the Wernick Method*
Tuesdays, Oct 17-Dec 12 (ex. 10/31) 7-9PM
John Holenko & Hazel's students say:
"Hazel and John are approachable and supportive teachers for all levels of students, particularly beginners. They have an easy going nature which helps break down barriers. Their love for the music and desire to teach comes through in everything they do."
"No matter your age or skill level John and Hazel encourage, gently guide, and find the joy in making music."
"I have a blast playing guitar and singing with John and Hazel. With John's patience and instruction and Hazel's skill as a voice coach, I feel like I have a couple of great jam coaches."
"We look forward to the jam sessions with Hazel and John all month! Both are incredibly patient, knowledgeable, and encouraging. I wish I had learned to play music like this."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($125 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)