Taught by Jeff Burke using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Apr 9-Jun 4 (ex. 5/28) 6:30-9PM
Jeff's students say:
"Jeff is a great, patient teacher."
"Jeff is very passionate about music and it shows in the class. He offers positive and constructive feedback. I made huge strides in this class."
"Wish I had taken this class years ago! It has motivated me to go to more jams and participate."
"Great class, I have been recommending it to all my friends that play."
"Jeff is able to convey difficult material into manageable lessons and encourages you to build on what you've learned, even if uncomfortable at first. I highly recommend him!"
"Jeff was very accommodating of people at different skill levels, patient with a group of varied talents."
"Jeff did a very good job getting me out of my comfort zone with leading songs and attempting breaks."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($185 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)