Taught by Jodi Harbin using the Wernick Method*
Friday-Sunday, Jun 29-Jul 1
Fri 6-9PM • Sat 9AM-5PM • Sun 9AM-2PM
Jodi's students say:
"Jodi is so much fun to work with. She is a great teacher and always inspires me to learn more."
"She has the patience of an angel and the skills of a master craftsperson!"
"She has a wealth of talent, vast music knowledge but more importantly a passion for teaching, as well as compassion, flexibility and humor."
"Her knowledge, patience, and ability as a teacher are second only to her amazing talent as a musician."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($165 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)