Taught by KC Groves using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, May 6-27 11AM-3PM
KC's students say:
"KC has the ability to connect with students at all levels of musical ability. She is incredibly supportive in jams. Most importantly, she makes it all fun."
"KC helped me understand the basics of singing bluegrass harmonies. I put them to work immediately at the local weekly jam."
"After only a few mandolin lessons with KC my 9-year-old daughter and I can now pick together!"
"KC's musical expertise, her experience as a performer, and in-depth knowledge of the Colorado bluegrass scene, gives the feel of a "master class" for even the newest pickers."
"KC is a wealth of knowledge and has a passion for sharing that knowledge with students of all ages in a way that is both fun and very informative."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($140 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)