Taught by Lynn Kelley using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Apr 2-May 21 6:30-9PM
Lynn's students say:
"Lynn is a great teacher. Of many I have had over the years, she is the best, most knowledgeable, and most fun."
"Very patient, knowledgeable, and encouraging."
"With a firm and gentle approach Lynn keeps me on track and challenges me to reach my potential."
"Lynn is a fine, patient instructor! She stresses the basics, yet makes it fun. I highly recommend Lynn!"
"Lynn feeds off of you, making the learning fun and effective. Very relaxing yet challenging. I learned a lot in a short time."
"My daughter really enjoys her lessons with Lynn and feels she is learning more with Lynn than in school, especially in the basics. I would highly recommend Lynn to anyone."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)