Taught by Paul Dube using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Mar 31-Apr 28 12:30-4:30PM
Paul's students say:
"Paul is very talented and very personable. He takes time to go over things and makes sure everybody understands before he moves on."
"Atmosphere of the class is EXCELLENT!!! Very relaxed. One of the most enjoyable classes I've ever had."
"Paul is a very encouraging, caring instructor who challenges us without overwhelming us. I feel safe to try things with this group."
"His patience and ability to simplify and explain musical technique have been instrumental in my progress towards becoming a Bluegrass musician."
"Paul has a great knack for helping new players feel welcome in jam situations."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)