Taught by Ron Perry using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Mar 3-Apr 7 (ex. 3/31) 1-5PM
Ron's students say:
"You can see the passion that he has for both teaching and playing music. Very friendly, very welcoming and very knowledgeable."
"So patient and encouraging… Thanks for helping me to hear the melody and turn that into a simple flat picked solo."
"With Ron’s patience and skill, I have learned so much, working at something that is certainly not in my comfort zone. Always upbeat and never discouraging."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)