Taught by Sue Coulter using the Wernick Method*
Tuesdays & Fridays, May 8-25 6-9pm
Call Sue at 970-247-1264 for more info!
Sue's students say:
"Her patience with learners is exceptional!"
"A natural ability to help people of all experience levels fit right in."
"Visitors comment on how welcoming our jam is, and Sue is the reason why!"
"An encyclopedic knowledge of bluegrass material and history."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($145 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes expected!
- Music reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- Intermediates welcome, and given added challenges
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)