Taught by Tracy Lynn using the Wernick Method*
Fri/Sat, Jan 19, 20, 26, 27, Feb 2, 3
Fridays 6-9pm, Saturdays 11am-3pm
Tuition $195 CAD
Tracy's students say:
"Tracy is an awesome teacher and great fun! I've taken lessons from other people and could not learn to play. You will learn lots and keep coming back for more."
"I was nearly at a point of abandoning my music and Tracy very quickly had me playing and singing with JOY!"
"As a woman and a very beginner guitar player, I was nervous to join in a group. Tracy helped me push through. She really knows how to keep people involved and moving forward at a pace that is challenging - but not overwhelming."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 CAD payment holds your spot! ($135 CAD due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)