Taught by Tara Shupe using the Wernick Method*
Wednesdays, Apr 4-May 16 (ex. 5/2) 6-9PM
Tara's students say:
"Tara is easy to learn from and to communicate with. She is encouraging. She keeps me making progress on my skills and inspired to take my learning to the next level."
"Not only is she great with kids and beginners, but is extremely qualified to work with intermediate and advanced students as well."
"My kids really enjoyed having Tara as their teacher. We love Tara."
"Aside from her accomplished playing skills she's been easy and fun to learn from, knows her stuff and is encouraging and patient. Teaching music is clearly in her blood."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($110 due at first class)
Sign me up!
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email with class preparation info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)